The benefits of working for Waldemar are endless but to narrow them down for you, here we've outlined what we think are the "Top 10 Reasons You'll Love Working With Us:"
10. You can spend your summer outside soaking up the sun, working and playing on the banks of the Guadalupe River in the beautiful Texas Hill Country while your friends sit behind a desk.
9. You'll make friends from around the world and have cherished memories to last a lifetime.
8. All of your meals are prepared for you and the food is great!
7. You will learn a tremendous amount about working with children in an exciting and energetic atmosphere.
6. You will be part of a team whose goal is to support one another to create an amazing summer for campers and staff.
5. Once you return home after the summer, you will be "camp sick" for Waldemar, your campers, and co-counselors, and counting down the days until next summer!
4. You'll gain valuable people and project management, organization, and strategic planning skills that will benefit you no matter what your chosen career path and throughout your life. You could even gain school credit from working at Waldemar!
3. You don't have to pay rent for the summer!
2. You can share your talents and passion with others through classes you teach, storytelling, playing a musical instrument during Church, or in any number of ways.
1. You'll leave knowing you changed the life of a child!